Go to the new Buckinghamshire Council website

Toggle menu

Coronavirus support and information

Local information on coronavirus including service changes, business support, how to get help and vaccinations.

Welfare Advice

Welfare Advice


If you are unsure if you are receiving all the benefits that you are entitled to, help is only a phone call away. We have a Welfare Officer who can visit you at your home to provide advice and information on other benefits that you may be entitled to.

The Welfare Officer carries out benefit take up surgeries promoting Housing/Council Tax Benefit and other Social Security Benefits and works closely with Age UK, Citizens Advice Bureau, Pension ServiceBucks Welfare Benefits and many other support agencies.

If you live in Chiltern area and would like assistance from the Welfare Officer, or wish to refer someone who you think might benefit from their help, you can notify the office by e-mail cdcrevenue.csb@buckinghamshire.gov.uk  or calling 01494 732077

Welfare Referral Form