Repairs and Adaptations

Repairs, adaptations and keeping warm (100x100)

The Council has a Housing Adaptations and Improvements policy which sets out the financial assistance it may offer for adaptations and essential repairs.  Follow the links below to find out more about the assistance available.

If you are a tenant in the private rented sector who requires repairs, see Repairs to Private Rented Properties