Go to the new Buckinghamshire Council website

Toggle menu

Coronavirus support and information

Local information on coronavirus including service changes, business support, how to get help and vaccinations.

Advice on Mortgage Problems

About Mortgage Advice

If you are having problems paying your mortgage you should get advice immediately.

The Government's GOV.UK contains a wide range of information on what you can do if you are struggling to meet your mortgage payments.

You can also get advice and help from the Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau can provide face-to-face advice on mortgage and budget problems. You can contact the CAB office to make an appointment:

Chiltern Citizens Advice Bureau
Townsend House
Townsend Road

Telephone: 0845 0920137