Information for Landlords
What does the RDGS offer?
- A free service to landlords and tenants
- For landlords there is no need to protect the deposit in one of the government schemes
- A choice of responsible, assessed and approved tenants
- Quick "time-to-tenancy"
- Regular rental income
- Property inspection and monitoring throughout the duration of the tenancy
- A dedicated team to provide honest and reliable advice and assistance on tenancy matters.
- Help with drafting tenancy agreements, setting up and ending tenancies.
- Partnership with Buckinghamshire Council.
- Advice and assistance regarding housing benefit claims
- A listening and improving team.
How do I get further information if I am a landlord/letting agent?
If you have a property that you are offering to let, please read our leaflet . We look for well maintained properties, either furnished or unfurnished. Landlords and letting agents are welcome to enquire about joining the RDGS by contacting us.