Go to the new Buckinghamshire Council website

Toggle menu

Coronavirus support and information

Local information on coronavirus including service changes, business support, how to get help and vaccinations.

Drains and Sewers

Drains and Sewers

For drainage/sewerage issues on your property, you will need to determine whether the issue is your responsibility or the responsibility of Thames Water (Who is responsible for drainage?). 
Thames Water can be contacted on 0800 316 9800 (Textphone: 0800 316 9800), 24 hours a day.

Thames Water: Online Enquiry Form - For non-urgent queries

Report a highway issue - If a storm / surface water drain is blocked in the road (they can be distinguished by an open grated cover)