Alcohol and Entertainment

Licensing Services

About licences

Alcohol and entertainment licenses are required for the sale or supply of alcohol, providing regulated entertainment or late night refreshment. You can only carry out these activities under some or all of the licences below.

Licensed Premises and 2nd National Lockdown

Business closures

For businesses that are able to open, the government has issued the below guidance. This document sets out guidance on how to open workplaces safely while minimising the risk of spreading COVID-19. It gives practical considerations of how this can be applied in the workplace. Each business will need to translate this into the specific actions it needs to take, depending on the nature of their business, including the size and type of business, how it is organised, operated, managed and regulated. They will also need to monitor these measures to make sure they continue to protect customers and workers.

COVID-19 secure guidance for employers, employees and the self-employed