Search site
Chiltern District Council
Search site

Council Tax - moving in or moving out

If you are moving home, then please notify us of your new address as soon as possible. This applies whether you are moving within Chiltern District, or are new to the area.

You can tell us by filling in the simple forms below. It is your responsibility to tell us that you have moved. For more information or assistance, please contact the Revenues Office by email: or on 01494 732077.

If you do not tell us promptly when you move then you might get charged more than you should or you will not be allowed as many instalments.

If you are on Housing Benefit and / or Council Tax Support, it is very important to inform our office of a change of address, as it could affect your entitlement and result in an overpayment which you will have to pay back.