If you think your bin has not been collected you can report it here.
Please wait until 4pm on the day of collection. Reports should be made within 2 working days.
Before reporting a missed collection, please check that:
- · Paper and cardboard was placed in your paper box, not inside your blue recycling bin
- · Your recycling is not wrapped in plastic bags or bin liners
- · The correct container was placed at the edge of your property boundary before 7am
- · There are no scheduled service changes, including bank holidays
- · A label has not been attached to the bin explaining why it was not collected
If your bin or bag was presented correctly, we apologise for the missed collection. Please report it now.