Report a missed collection
Waste Service Update
Report missed bins after 4pm on the day of collection.
Reports must be made within 2 working days.
We will not return for bins which:
- contain incorrect items
- contain recycling wrapped in bags / liners
- contained paper and cardboard in the mixed recycling bin (use paper box)
- have had a label attached explaining the non-collection
- were presented after 7am
- were not presented at the property boundary
- were too heavy to be collected safely
- were presented on the wrong day (check for service changes due to bank holidays)
If your bin or bag was presented correctly, we apologise for the missed collection.
We are unable to return for missed collections of batteries or textiles. Present these on your next scheduled recycling collection day Report a missed bin