Direct Electronic Submission
Any breach of these could result in the rejection and/or delay of your search:
- You must upload a location plan, with the curtilage of the property you wish to search clearly marked as normal, for every search request. Please note the maximum size for upload is 4Mb
- If requesting component Con29r questions only, do not enter any text into Box C as this will be disregarded.
- If requesting Component Con29r questions please note that we do not accept, or answer, any Bucks County Council questions. These should be directed straight to Bucks County Council. Please see our fees sheet for the questions this applies to. (Please note this does not apply to requests for the complete Con29r form).
- The system does not support Component data questions for commercial properties. Please submit your request as a residential property.
- Please ensure you view our current Local Land Charges Fees and Information sheet which is available at:
- Please note that Bucks County Council is currently unable to split questions 2.1, 2.2-2.5 and 3.4. Therefore please request all parts of these questions in their entirety, at the correct fee.
To Use This Service
- Chiltern District Council - Local land charges please register and log on
- You will then be sent a link to copy & paste to complete the registration process
- A credit or debit card may be used to make payment.
- If you do not hold a debit or credit card you may still submit searches using this service. Please contact us for an alternative payment method. We will not process the search request until payment is received.