Out of Hours Contacts

Contact information outside of office hours. 

Accidents / injury  at work

Report via Health & Safety Executive

Accidents - death at work

Please call 07768 502183

Air pollution - bonfire / nuisance Please visit Bonfires
Air pollution - major emergencyFor major emergencies contact emergency services on 999
Asbestos - commercial propertyPlease visit  Asbestos guidance in a commercial property
Alarms - Burglar / house / commercial / vehiclePlease visit Noise
Building site noise

Please visit Construction site noise

Car parks - general emergencies  Please call 07768 502183
Council housingPlease visit Housing
Dangerous buildings Please call 07768 502183
Death at workPlease call 07768 502183
Dead animals

If on highway please report here

If out of hours click here for emergency contact numbers

If on private land it is the land owners responsibility to remove dead animal.

If on common land please call 07768 502183

Domestic violence

If you are in immediate danger please call police on 999. Non emergency call 101.

National Centre for Domestic Violence 0800 970 2070.

For help text "NCDV" to 60777.

To make an online referral

DrainsPlease visit Drains
Dogs - stray and lost

Please visit Stray and Lost Dogs

Emergency PlanningPlease call 07768 502183
Fallen / dangerous treesIf on highway please report here

if out of hours click here for contact numbers

If on private land it is the owners responsibility to remove the tree
FloodingPlease visit Flooding
FlytippingPlease visit Report fly-tipping
Food complaints 

Please visit Making a complaint about a business

Food poisoningPlease visit Food poisoning
GraffitiPlease visit Graffiti
Gypsies and Travellers Please visit Gypsies and Travellers

Please call 0207 0936443

Major emergencies Please call 07768 502183
Media enquiriesPlease call 0771 1040 758
Noise - neighbours / parties / fireworks etcPlease visit Noise
Pests - rats, mice, wasps, bees, insects, wasps etcPlease visit Pest control
PlanningPlease visit Planning
Refuse collection - report a missed collectionPlease visit Missed collections
River waterPlease visit Environment Agency
Road blockage - sewagePlease visit Thames Water: Contact Us
Road blockageCall 101

If on highway  please report here

If out of hours click here for emergency telephone numbers
RoadsPlease visit Report a highway problem
Roadwork noisePlease visit Report a highway problem

Safeguarding - Children

Please visit Report concerns here
Safeguarding adults Please visit Report concerns here
SewagePlease visit Drains and Sewers
SmellsPlease visit Odours
Stray dogsPlease visit Stray and lost dogs
Street lightingPlease visit Street lighting - report a problem
Surface water including drainage on road Please visit Drains
Tree ClearancePlease visit Tree clearance
Water company / water supply (domestic)Please visit Water providers
Water pollution rivers, stream, lakes etcPlease visit Environment Agency